Call For Papers
Jurynesia Journal For Legal Research (ISSN: 2583-6927)
Jurynesia Journal for Legal Research (ISSN: 2583-6927) calls for Unique and Unpublished Long Articles, Short Articles, Book Reviews and Case Comments for Volume 2 Issue 2.
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
Jurynesia Journal for Legal Research (ISSN: 2583-6927) is open access, peer reviewed, for every scholar/ learner/ student/ advocates/ to showcase their skill and abilities through dedicated research work. Our mission is to help the society of law towards a positive future by enduring excellence in the field. We diligently invite people to share their research on various contemporary issues of law.
WHO CAN SUBMIT?
All Academicians, Research Scholars, Lawyers, Law Students or Anyone with an interest in the field of law and related disciplines can submit their original and unpublished manuscripts.
The Jurynesia Journal for Legal Research (ISSN: 2583-6927) welcomes submissions on socio-legal topics or issues pertaining to the law. We strongly encourage interdisciplinary research in the field of law and related disciplines.
HOW TO SUBMIT?
- The Manuscript have to be sent via email to [email protected]
- Confirmation of Paper Selection or Rejection will be sent within 2-3 days of submission. No acknowledgement mail on submission is sent.
- A Cover Letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript, and Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number. (Word file)
31st May, 2023
- For Single Author: INR 500
- For Co-Authored (2 Authors): INR 800
- For Co-Authored (3 Authors): INR 1300
FOR QUERIES CONTACT
All correspondence and queries related to the submission may be addressed to [email protected]
The Jurynesia Journal for Legal Research (ISSN: 2583-6927) invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and from students across the globe under the following categories-
- Long Article: (5000- 10000 words, including footnotes)
- Short Article: (2500-5000 words, including footnotes)
- Book Review: (1500-2500 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comment: (1000-2000 words, including footnotes)
Note: To enhance the readability and succinctness of submissions, we request authors to provide a concise Abstract of up to 250 words for each paper category. We encourage authors to adhere to the specified word limits for each category; however, we understand that the quality of an article/ paper may require flexibility in word limit, and the journal is open to considering such cases.
- All submissions, whether long or short, must be accompanied by an abstract.
- Collaborative articles may have up to three co-authors.
- Works must be original and unpublished, and not currently under review by any other journal.
- The first page of the manuscript should not include authors’ names or institutional affiliations. The Abstract must be followed through with Keywords.
- A cover letter must be included with the manuscript, containing author(s)’ name(s), institutional affiliation, title of the manuscript, and contact information (email and mobile number) in a Word file format.
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, with font size 12, and 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should also be in Times New Roman style, with font size 10, and 1.0 line spacing.
- All headings must be uniformly formatted.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- Footnotes should conform to either the Bluebook 20th Edition or OSCOLA Rules of Footnoting.
- There should be no mention of the author’s name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
We'd love to hear from you
Founder & Publisher: Mr. Piyush Kumar Jalan